The AMC system includes a management software that allows control of the operating system and data supplied by this, remotely.
From headquarters may be operating management of the entire system.
All information collected from each turret over time, are stored in a database located on the central server. Can store data from the last 4 years of managing the system, liter and liter consumed watt to watt, allowing consumer access in each minute during that time.
The graphic interface software is customized for each port, by relying on an aerial photograph of the port in question.
AMC version 2012 – New software:
- Port management by zones, by jetty, by length, by client groups etc.
- Ability to integrate the main ERPs on the market (API web service)
- Better management of prepayment.
- Improvement in the timing programming system for the port’s courtesy electricity.
- Allow detection of the presence of vessels in moorings.
- Improved interface: simpler and more intuitive.
- Improved consumption charts.