All information and AMC system commands are transmitted by radio from a pedestal to another, creating a nodal network of communication (spider), self-managed and self-planned and managed as shown in the port office computer.
- Multipoint Communication: all the pedestals communicate with each other, eliminating the risk of centralized systems.
- Two-way communications with confirmation: it ensures the delivery of data.
- In case of loss of communications or power, the data is not lost: each pedestal records its own data until communication is restored.
- unlimited growth capacity from the viewpoint of communications. Effect “Spider’s Web”
AMC version 2012 – New technology for the transmission of data:
- Better coverage
- Quicker data network, more reliable, less saturated and more secure.